JD Model w/ Area Pintail

Cast your mind back 8 weeks ago when a storm hit Sydney hard and most of all hit my shaping bay hard causing damage beyond repair. So with a 'can do' attitude mainly on my part, me and my old man spent a couple of days each week putting it back together piece by piece.

So now with the bay looking better than ever, i am back in action shaping up winter quivers for all the Waxa diehards.

...............................................

......................................
My photo
Bondi Beach, NSW, Australia

............................................

...................................

....................................

......................................

....................................................

............................................................

.....................................

..................................................

a member of

a member of