Due to my circumstances and a much needed change, i will be limiting the amount of boards i do from the beginning of 2013. This will enable me to maintain the boards being made by myself completely in house, using the highest quality materials and delivering a better custom service with each waxa custom order.

So while I'm on a roll
Give me a call and order your summer log

I have space for three two one more customs this year!

...............................................

......................................
My photo
Bondi Beach, NSW, Australia

............................................

...................................

....................................

......................................

....................................................

............................................................

.....................................

..................................................

a member of

a member of